Arranging your over-the-phone sessions - a brief preview
The purpose of this page is to let you know about the options you will be given in 'Arranging your over-the-phone sessions'
and where they will take you to on this site. [If you would like to skip this page, just click on the 'NEXT' button at the
foot of the page.]
When you click on the 'NEXT' button you will go to a page called Voluntary, when I will ask you
for information that it would be helpful for me to have, but that you can choose to supply or not.
Clicking on the 'NEXT' button at the foot of the Voluntary page will take you to a page called Required. The
information requested here needs to be completed before you can proceed.
There are two sets of options in
particular on the 'Required' page which will take you through different routes:
A    How you are going to let me know about your difficult conversation
- 1. Describe your conversation via this site.
B    Your method of payment
- 2. Describe your conversation during our first phone session
- This option takes you to a page where you can let me know about your availablity for our phone session [See previous screenshot].
[If you choose this option I won't be able to tell you if I can be helpful or not before we have our phone
The information that you have supplied will be sent to me by a secure route, and I will then confirm a particular
date/time (from the range that you have given) for our phone session.You will be able to describe your conversation
in this session
- 1. Pay for the phone session over the internet.
- If you choose this option then, once you have let me know about your availability for our phone session, you
will be taken to the secure WorldPay site where you can pay by debit or credit card.
- 2. Pay for the phone session by phone.
- If you choose this option then, once you have let me know about your availability for our phone session, you will be
taken to a page containing a phone number. When you ring this number, your card details will be taken and sent to the
secure WorldPay site.
Please click the 'NEXT' button below to see the 'Voluntary' form.